Our new short-break park passes will make planning your next holiday even easier.
Five-day and fourteen-day holiday passes ideal for road trips or for basing yourself at a regional centre like Albany and making your park visits from there.
Scenic drives will take you to picturesque picnic areas, clifftop lookouts, pristine beaches and walks ranging from short strolls to adventurous hikes to the highest peaks in the southwest.
Use your pass when you enter Porongurup, Stirling Range, Torndirrup and West Cape Howe national parks and Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve.
- The Gap and Natural Bridge in Torndirrup National Park are absolute ‘must-dos’ for amazing views of the Southern Ocean.
- Take a drive out to Two Peoples Bay Nature Reserve or Shelley Beach in West Cape Howe National Park for sea views and walks along pristine sandy beaches.
- Enjoy the scenic 42-kilometre Stirling Range Drive or take on a mountain bushwalk in Stirling Range National Park. Camp at Moingup Springs and get an early start.
- Tackle the 4.4km return trek to the Granite Skywalk in Porongurup National Park National Park. Pack your lunch and enjoy a picnic at Castle Rock or Tree-in-the-rock picnic areas.
- See the best views between Albany and Pemberton on the Getting high in nature four-day self-drive touring itinerary. The trail begins and ends in Perth but can be joined anywhere along the way. It links spectacular viewing structures at Gap and Natural Bridge, the Granite Skywalk, the Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk in Walpole-Nornalup National Park and the Mount Frankland Wilderness Lookout in Mount Frankland National Park.
A park pass is the best value-for-money option for holidays whether you choose one of the new passes or an existing four-week or annual pass. They can all be purchased online at shop.dbca.wa.gov.au, or at Parks and Wildlife Service offices, selected tourism outlets and visitor centres.
Updated information on park passes, visitor fees, campgrounds and facilities is available at exploreparks.dbca.wa.gov.au/know/fees.