National parks from across the State will be showcased with hundreds of unique events and activities for you to take part in.
Spring into Parks gives you the opportunity to learn about the health benefits, cultural and historical significance and sustainability that our spectacular parks and natural areas provide for the community.
Experience Stargazing in Dryandra Woodland, Yoga and Mindfulness at Cabaret Cave, Learn about local Bush Tucker, Hut Building and Flag Making in Yanchep or take the Kalbarri Skywalk Experience.
Running until November 28, Spring into Parks also includes a Ways to be Wild nature reboot, challenging people to reset and recharge following an extraordinary and, for many people, a stressful year.
How can you Spring into Parks?
- Discover an activity near you with the Spring into Parks calendar
- Unleash your inner wilderness warrior with our Ways to be Wild
- Enter the Hidden Corners photo competition (launching mid-October)
- Share your experiences with #springintoparks
- Support our parks and become a friend of the WA Parks Foundation and receive a 50% discount of your Annual Park Pass
For all the details, head to ourwaparks.org.au/springintoparks
Written by guest bloggers the WA Parks Foundation.