After 29 years of delighting readers with fascinating articles and stunning photography showcasing Western Australia’s beautiful natural areas, the unique plants and the animals that live there, and the opportunities available for people to experience national parks, marine parks and other reserves and the world-class facilities LANDSCOPE magazine has been refreshed and revitalised with a stunning redesign.
New features include:
- a contemporary new design
- new stories of adventure showcasing WA’s world-class parks and the opportunities for people to get out and enjoy WA’s beautiful natural areas and world-class facilities
- stories of special people who have played significant roles in shaping management and wildlife conservation
- new articles of environmental discoveries and recoveries of native plants and animals
- a new young readers ‘kaleidoscope – kids exploring nature’ page
Feature articles inside the new-look autumn issue of LANDSCOPE:
Mastering the Munda Biddi: Exploring the1,000 kilometre mountain biking trail from start to finish
- Perup sanctuary: Insuring woylies against extinction
- Gentle giants: Officially an icon
- People in profile: Pat Barblett
- My island home: Barrow Island
- In symbiosis: Going nuts for boodies
- Trekking the Gibb
- A word from the field: Heaven sent?
- Parks for people: Canoeing Kalbarri National Park
Featuring special guest columnist David Suzuki.
Single issues of LANDSCOPE are available from good newsagents. Annual subscriptions (4 issues for $30*) are available online at shop.dpaw.wa.gov.au *overseas subscriptions add $20. Subscribers also receive a 15% discount on all WA Naturally publications and special offers through-out the year.