Explore the nature of Western Australia with this issue of Touring WA from the Department of Parks and Wildlife.
In this issue:
Parks and visitor information
- Kimberley parks have re-opened for the 2015 season
- Osprey Bay Campground is now open with online booking
- More campgrounds being developed
- Family camping offer for Martins Tank Campground in Yalgorup National Park
- Update on the Gap and Natural Bridge development
- New training course for safe outback travel
- Project Numbat
- Handy books that can add to your park experiences
- Invaluable help for trip planning from Main Roads WA
- Date released for this year’s WA State Tourism Conference
- the 2015 FACET Conference “Geotourism - Tourism Down Under"
- the 23rd Annual Global Eco Conference 2015 on Rottnest Island