Explore the nature of Western Australia with this issue of Touring WA from the Department of Parks and Wildlife.
In this issue:
Parks and visitor information
- New campground facilities
- Featured operator – HeliSpirit
- Introduction to camping at Martins Tank Campground
- Perup Conservation & Science Safari
- School holiday activities for kids
- Wildflower season is coming!
- Have your say on new parks near Broome
- 2016 Parks and CampgroundsCalendar available now
- Winter issue of LANDSCOPE magazine
- Get involved in the Adventure Activity Standards Review
- The Gap and Natural Bridge
- Lucky Bay
- the 23rd Annual Global Eco Conference
- WA State Tourism Conference
***Correction: Works at Lucky Bay Campground have been delayed. The campground is still open and will close on 15 July for redevelopment.