- For the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application
By downloading and using the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or downloading this application. The materials contained in the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application are protected by applicable copyright law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Parks and Wildlife WA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials in the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application are provided on an 'as is' basis. Parks and Wildlife WA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Parks and Wildlife Service does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials in the application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to and from this application.
In no event shall Parks and Wildlife Service or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application, even if Parks and Wildlife Service or a Parks and Wildlife Service authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing in the Explore Parks WA - VR Edition application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Parks and Wildlife WA does not warrant that any of the materials in the application are accurate, complete or current. Parks and Wildlife WA may make changes to the materials contained in the application at any time without notice. However Parks and Wildlife Service does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Parks and Wildlife Service have taken care to ensure and links to or from the app are safe and current, however, are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Parks and Wildlife WA of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Parks and Wildlife Service may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- This application is developed using Unity, which collects device information, like IP address and device identifiers, as well as events completed or actions taken, content downloaded, and metadata about in-game communications. As the developer of the application, we have ongoing access to this data. We have access to in-app activities, but do not specifically identify you or your device. Some data collected by Unity Analytics may also be used by Unity Ads for personalized advertising.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.