Kiosk at the dam is a hub for visitors to Wellington National Park.
The kiosk is located close to the Wellington Dam Lookout and The Quarry picnic area and has ample car parking.
Visitor services offered at the kiosk include:
- advice on activities in the park.
- breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. All food is made in-house or sourced locally.
- coffee, drinks and ice creams.
- bicycle hire.
- phone and tablet charging station.
- barbecue packs.
- a range of basic camping supplies for purchase without leaving the park.
Glamping is available at the Honeymoon Pool Campground as an ideal way to enjoy a stay in the park without needing to provide your own equipment. Bookings include tent accommodation with bedding, table, chairs and kitchen essentials.
Options available in glamping packages include:
- Breakfast at the kiosk
- BBQ dinner package to cook at your campsite.
- Cheese & wine package delivered to your campsite.
- Dinner served under the stars at the kiosk.
Kiosk at the Dam also stocks a range of basic camping supplies for purchase without leaving the park.
More information is available at kioskatthedam.com.au or on 0400 525 278.