This campground features sites suitable for tents and small caravans or campertrailers, picnic tables, fire rings, toilets and untreated water.
Back to Park
• All access roads within the park are unsealed.
• There is no vehicle access to the river in the park.
• Best time to visit: Late autumn to spring. It can be very hot during summer.
• National Park entry fees and camping fees apply.
• A self-registration station is located on Quarry Road.
Campfires are usually permitted, in the provided fire rings only, between March 9 and October 31 but fire restrictions may be imposed at any time and without notice. Bring your own firewood. When fire restrictions are in place campfires must not be lit and any appliance powered by burning solid fuel must not be used. Always comply with any instructions at campgrounds and parks.
Campers´ own liquid or gas fuel barbeques, stoves and heaters can be used at any time, unless a total fire ban has been declared (see Department of Fire and Emergency Services).
Bookings cannot be made.