The Karri Forest Explorer Drive winds through some of the south-west’s most magnificent karri forest.
Back to Park
The trail starts just outside the historic timber town of Pemberton but you can join it at any point along the way depending on which way you’re travelling or where you’re staying.
Explore the forest at your own pace. You can:
- stop for a picnic at Big Brook Dam
- climb 60m to the Gloucester Tree lookout
- see Beedelup Falls from the suspension bridge
- go bushwalking or cast a line for trout
- Stop for a wine tasting, coffee or a gourmet meal
- visit a gallery or craft centre
or just sit and take in nature.
You’ll find trail-side information to guide you through the forest, including a series of tourist radio stops (88 FM).
Choose from the wide range of places to stay and give yourself longer to explore the 86km drive.
Check out the Karri Forest Explorer brochure and map for more information.